Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Alli's Birthday

So Sunday was Alli's 5th birthday and I just thought I would share a little story. Alli has wanted a Nintendo DS for at least a year now, and she asked for it for her birthday again. When I put all her presents on the table Saturday she got way excited and said that she knew what one of her presents is. I asked her what she thought she got and she said it's a DS. Sunday morning came and when we went to church she was telling everybody that she saw that she got a DS for her birthday. Finally I asked her what would happen if she didn't get a DS and she said that she would be very mad. After church I let her open her presents, but the one that she thought was a DS I made her open it last :) So she opened up all of her presents and then told me that she was ready to open her last present. She got way excited while she was opening it and it was.........Barbie clothes!!! She got so upset. I told her that I think she is still a little too young for a DS, and right when I said that she was too young, she put her hand over my mouth and told me not to talk anymore! I couldn't believe it, but that's my Alli! Oh well, there's always next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment