Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello!!!!

Hello blogging world!!!! So I have decided to start a blog about my life and my girls. We live a crazy, but fun life :) I am a single mom to 2 beautiful girls, Ciara (8) and Allison (5). I work full time, and I also go to school full time. I am looking to get a degree in business. Ciara is starting 3rd grade next month and Alli will start kindergarten next moth too! Boy, time sure does fly by fast! Both girls are doing great in their gymnastics class. I have to say that Ciara is a natural when it comes to it, she has moved up 2 levels in less than a year! I am way proud of her. Alli has had more castings to go to, but lately hasn't been in a good mood when we get there so she hasn't received any more offers since she did a movie last year. "The Kane Files" should be coming out later this year, it is still in post production. We all can't wait for it to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment