Monday, October 18, 2010

Alli just might die

So yesterday, my Mom had to go to Prague for work for about 3 weeks. Anyone who knows Alli, knows that she just adores my Mom and talks to her multiple times a day. While she is in Prague, she really can't talk on the phone because the rates are insane. I think that Allison might go into shock from not being able to see or talk to her for awhile. Allison has always followed her around and is basically joined to her hip whenever she is with her. Yesterday right before she got on her flight in New York, Alli had a very important question that she had to ask Grandma. After begging me for what seemed like forever, and the fact that I didn't want Alli to have me on her bad list, I let her call. Allison's very important question was 'Grandma, did you remember to bring nail clippers? Because you know that your nails are going to grow and so you will need to cut them.' I laughed so hard because she was freaking out about how she really had to talk to my Mom to ask her that question :) Once she was off the phone, much to my dismay, I was on her bad list because I laughed at her. Oh well, another day on Alli's bad list. I think that makes a total 1,460 days. That's everyday since she was 1.....ever since she could talk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment