Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

Well, its Saturday October 30th so what does that mean?? It means that all of Utah is celebrating Halloween because this year it falls on a Sunday. The girls decided that they wanted to be minions. My Mom thought it would be a good idea, and so without even seeing the movie "Despicable Me" the girls thought it was a good idea too. It was a very easy costume to come up with, and to make things even better, my Mom bought all the stuff they needed. Thanks Mom!! I couldn't really tell them apart for a little while because they look so alike, see if you could tell the apart :)






If you guessed that Ciara is the one in the first pic and Alli in the second pic, well then that would make you right, and a little better than me :)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is such a cute idea!!!! THey look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete