Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Hair

So a couple days ago both girls came to me and told me that they wanted to get their hair done. No big deal I thought. I asked them what exactly they wanted to do to their hair. That's when they informed me that they wanted to dye their hair, I have no problem with them doing this since its only hair. Ciara told me that she wanted pink in her hair since that's her favorite color, and what do you think Alli said? Alli wanted her favorite color in her hair also, which is purple. So I let them get it done. I think they look rather cute :)

Here is Ciara with her hair:



Here is Alli:



Alli has a total of 2 streaks in her hair, and Ciara has 5. Ciara has more since she has more hair, and thicker hair. Now they think that they are super cool hahaha! I don't mind, whatever makes them feel happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! That purple color is sweet!!
    I have seen so many people with feathers lately and I always think of you! Are you going to do it?!?

    ReplyDelete