Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Fun

So I took the girls to the Sandy City 4th of July thing by city hall. We go every year since they have tons of free crafts for kids to do. This year they made cute magnets Ciara made a monkey, and Allison made an elephant. Ciara also made a cute 4th of July picture frame, a picture cup, and a foam airplane. Allison made herself a crown, a picture cup, and a foam airplane. On our way out, the girls noticed that in one of the booths they had feather extensions. Right when they saw it they wanted to have them. They've been bugging me to have them done for a while now. Of course I checked out the price first before I agreed to it, and they aren't as expensive as I thought. So both girls got two feather extensions.
Here is Ciara's:


Here is Allison's, she went with the smaller ones:

1 comment:

  1. Very fun!! Did you get some too?
    What happened to their color streaks? Did they just wash out?

    ReplyDelete