Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What is that?!?

So yesterday when I went to pick up the girls, Alli came into the room and I saw this:

I asked her what happened, and I never thought I would hear this "I decided to bite myself." That's right, Alli decided to bite herself several times kinda in the same spot, and now it is bruised. I asked her why she did it and all she can say is "I don't know, I was bored." What?!? did I just hear that right, my daughter bites her self when she is bored? Apparently so.
Yesterday it looked so much worse, it was all red and puffy. Today, it's still noticeable but not red like it was. I told her not to bite herself anymore because people will start to think that someone else (like me) is abusing her. To my surprise she says "well you do bite me" then I had to explain that there is a difference between play biting and real biting.
I never thought in my life I would have to tell one of my kids not to bite themselves....go figure :)

1 comment:

  1. What a girl!! That is crazy!! Hahaha!
    I remember doing weird stuff like that though {that probably makes me sound crazy}! But me and my friends used to see who could dig each other the hardest!!
    Geez..... as I type that I sound like a total psycho!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete