Monday, November 15, 2010

Justin Beaver

So Alli likes Justin Bieber, what can I do? I just think that it's kinda funny that whenever she says that she likes him, I just say "well good for you, I don't like him at all." Then she goes "I don't like him either." She is so eager to change what she likes just because I don't like something. I guess it doesn't help when Ciara teases her over it. Anyways I did say that she can like whatever she wants and that sometimes I won't like the same thing as her. That's the good thing I told her. She then changed her mind yet again to liking Justin Bieber. The one thing that I did that is kinda bad is....I convinced her that his last name is Beaver,is that so wrong? So now she says that she loves Justin Beaver hahahaha :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! That is awesome Jen!!!
    My sister is obssesed with him!! Except her and her friends call him Justing "Babe"er........

    ReplyDelete