Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Really?!?

So Christmas came way too fast this year. This year I put all my presents on layaway so I wouldn't be scrambling at the last minute to buy gifts. I have to admit, it went way smooth and I liked it :) When Christmas Day was here, it just didn't feel like Christmas. Maybe it was because we opened our gifts on Christmas Eve because my Dad had to work Christmas Day, or maybe because it came too fast. Whatever the reason is, the day just felt off. The girls enjoyed all of their presents and it was fun watching them open the gifts and get all excited about it. Both girls liked the presents that Santa brought them, but they weren't their favorites. Ciara's fave gift was all the My Littlest Pet shop stuff that her Grandma Rita gave her. Allison's fave was a Justin Bieber shirt that Grandma Rita gave her....go figure. If Santa would have known that she really wanted Justin Bieber stuff then he wouldn't have spent all that money on her present :) Once again the girls got WAY too much stuff from their grandparents and now my house feel cluttered. I hate that feeling! I finally got all the empty boxes out of my house so I feel better about that part. Now I just need to find room to put all of their clothes and toys. I think I just might have to buy another dresser just so all of their clothes aren't all over the place. That's just another thing to add to my list of things to do.

Next week I start yet another semester of school...yay for me! I really not looking forward to my classes, they seem and look very hard. I'm taking a business statistics class and business calculus class these are the ones I'm scared of. I've never taken a calculus or statistics class...I think that's why I'm scared because I think that it's gonna be way hard. I was talking to my Mom about it the other day and she said that since I've taken a graduate level class before (I took it because my council said I should but I wasn't in grad school yet) and got an A in it then I should be fine. That is true but I guess I'm just scared of the unknown and I don't want to get any grade below a B. Oh the joys of school. I hope I'm just worried over nothing.

1 comment:

  1. You are taking calculus and stats.... AT THE SAME TIME!?!?!
    Jen, you are brave my friend!!!!!
    You can totally do it though! Sorry I wont be able to help you with your homework!! Haha!! =0)

    ReplyDelete