Friday, January 28, 2011

Braces

So yesterday was a very big and exciting day for Ciara because she finally got her expander taken out and got her temporary braces!! Just look at her new beautiful smile!



If you can't tell, her braces are pink and turquoise :)
She was so happy that she had to show everybody! But all that excitement was short lived, by the end of the night she was crying because her teeth hurt :(
I felt so bad for her, but there is nothing much I could do. She really didn't eat at all yesterday, and last night she only got a few hours of sleep. I've been telling her that it might hurt right now, but in the long run she will be glad that she had it done fairly early. I really hope she starts feeling better soon, and eating too. I don't think she can last that long without eating since she is already so small :)

1 comment:

  1. Good color choices!!!
    I hope they start feeling better soon!!
    I just started wearing my retainer agin the other night!! It hurt like CRAZY!!! I woke up Sunday morning and my retainer wasnt in my mouth.... it was on the floor!! It must have hurt so bad that I pulled it out in the middle of the night!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete