Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gymnastics

So tonight is Tuesday, and what does that mean? Gymnastics night!! I have to say that I'm glad that this is the last week that Ciara has to sit out due to her injury. This is a good thing because all she does is bug me about how she just wants to do one thing on the bars, or just one thing on the floor. As for Allison, I have a BIG announcement to make!


Allison moved up to level 2!! She is SUPER excited about this. She has worked so hard at this. It hasn't even taken her a year to move up like it usually does. Either she is having too much fun with her little friends to pay attention, or she's off doing her own thing. She has really focused on doing what she is supposed to do and I can't be more happy for her. With this move, there's only 1 level between her and Ciara. I don't think Ciara is to thrilled about this because Alli will have her old coach, and heaven forbid that that happens. Also with level 2, Alli will now have gymnastics on Thursday afternoons instead of Tuesday nights, hooray for me :)

Before Ciara got injured, she did move up a level, kinda....instead of just being in level 3, she's in level 3 competition. She is excited that she will start to compete for trophies, medals, etc. So that means that she got a new coach. She's bummed about that part because she has had the same coach ever since she started and I have to say, that she is a GREAT coach. But she still gets to see her old (favorite) coach since she is still at the same time, and all the kids warm up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment