Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ciara

How did this happen?? How did she go from this:

A cute little Cindy Lou Who to this:

In just a blink of an eye? Ciara turned 9 today, and I just can't believe it!! I doesn't seem like that long ago. I really don't feel like I'm 9 years older myself. Does anyone out there know who to stop this from happening? I don't think I'm ready for all of this.
Ciara is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I am so grateful that I have her. I love her so much that there are no words to express this. Every day she makes me smile, laugh, and most of the time I'm in awe of how well she has handled her short little life so far.She has been through so much, and she's had to grow up so fast, looking back I don't think I could have been through everything that has happened and still have a good outlook on life like she does. Sure she has bad days, but who doesn't? She helps me out everyday, and even though she fights a lot with her sister, she is a big help and I know she loves her very much. I guess that's what sisters do, I wouldn't know because I don't have any :)
Anyways like I've said before, I love Ciara with all my heart and I can't imagine a life without her in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment