Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So Exciting!!!

So Ciara has been working so very hard at gymnastics because she really wants to move up so she can start competing. Last week, she passed off 5 skills and her coach told her that she should watch the Visa Championship that was on Saturday. Well she was out with her Grandma and Aunt Saturday night, so I DVR'd it for her. On a side note, I love DVR :) She watched it and she couldn't take her eyes off of it, even when one of the top 5 people got injured pretty bad. At the end of the meet, she told me that she wants to go the gym all those girls went to, which is in Texas. I told her there was no way I could do that since I would never see her, and not to mention that it's super expensive. Well today she had gymnastics and she passed of 9 more skills. This put her over the top so she can move up to start to train for competitions. She is super excited, and I am so very proud of her. So when one of the coaches was talking to me about it I made the comment that Ciara wanted to train with the people in Texas. The coach then tells me that the level 10 girls actually compete with the girls at that gym and last year they beat the Texas team. So starting September 1st, Ciara will be spending a whole lot more time at the gym then what she is doing now. I know that she can do whatever she puts her mind to, and I know that she will go far as a gymnast! Great job Ciara!!

No comments:

Post a Comment