Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Spring has sprung.....in Ciara's mouth that is! Hahaha no not really. The other day she had to go back to the orthodontist to get her braces changed/fixed. They gave her a different wire that hold her braces together, and she got to change her band colors. This time she went with a pastel purple and a pastel yellow for Easter. Her teeth are coming along quite well. They're not angled anymore which is awesome! This new wire will help pull them together so she won't have huge gaps in between her teeth. You can compare this pic with the one where she just got them put on, I see a BIG difference :)


As for the real Spring, I wish it would hurry up and get here already. I'm tired of the snow and cold. I can handle rain, but I really don't like when it snows, especially when it snows after the first day of Spring. I'm looking forward to warmer weather, flowers, and of course more photo shoots with my girls. I'm so lookign forward to all those nice things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment