Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Wow, I can't believe that it's already been over a month since I blogged! Time sure flies by fast! So I'm going to give you guys a little update :)

Since my foot surgery, my foot really hasn't stopped hurting, but it is getting better. I had my stitches removed 2 weeks after surgery, which is kinda weird since usually they only leave them in for a week. I have to say that I didn't like getting my stitches out one bit! It hurt super bad and I tried my hardest not to cry....my eyes got super watery, but not one tear dropped out. That is until I got to the safety of my car. The top part of my foot is still super tender and it still swells up, and only my pinky toe hurts, other than that things are going good. I tried to wear 'regular' shoes last week, but that didn't work in my favor. I went home on my lunch break to get my 'special' shoe. I tried again on Sunday, but once again I couldn't handle it.....oh well at least I'm trying right?!?

Nothing really hasn't been going on with the girls besides the usual. They are both doing super well in gymnastics, in fact they have a recital thing at the end of April, so pics will soon follow. Ciara rushes through her beam routine because a couple weeks ago she fell so now shes scared. Shes been doing better, she just needs to get over the fear of falling. Ciara is in the top of her class for her spelling and reading! I am so very super proud of her! She still is quite a talker and will talk your ear off if you let her :)

Allison has been sick off and on for awhile now. Today I stayed home from work because she wasn't feeling that well. Her fever is down and she's not complaining that much anymore that her tummy hurts. So I guess that's a good thing. She just moved up a reading level at school and she is super proud of herself, as she should be. She has a SAG movie casting to go to later this month. If she gets the part, she will die in the movie, and believe it or not, she is super excited for it.

I officially moved to my new position in the collections department at work, Monday was my first day all by myself. I really like working up there, but its kinda weird having my own office, and being on the 'professional' level. I shared an office with someone for the past 3-4 years....I really can't remember, it's been that long, but it was fun :)
Its going to take me awhile to get used to being by myself, but I work with a lot of great people up there, and I can always still talk to my people in my old department.

1 comment:

  1. Your poor foot!! I hope it starts feeling better soon because its almost cute, open toes shoe season!!

    That would be sweet if Allison got that part!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!

    And I miss you being down here!! It's weird not seeing you in that office any more!!!

    ReplyDelete